To be or not be Sagra

Friday, March 18, 2005

I´m very bored now.

Hi!!
I am very bored now, I don´t know what to do. I have arrived to my home at one o´clock, and then, I have openned my blog (if you see the hours you can see I am telling the truth). After the luch I have slept (I am not sure if the verb is "slept"...sleep, slept, slept??...) It don´t matter... I have been talking with many people in the messenger and writing my notes about "Teorías e intituciones", I have been watching tv, eating a sandwich...I believe I am going to listen to "Maroon Five", my favorite group now. Sorry, I need a minute for turning on my stereo...Ok. I like very much this group. I have to copy the cd to Jesu...Ohhh, I forgot something....today I haven´t seen Jesu and I haven´t talked about GH VIP with him!!!! Ivonne is the winner!!! but I hate Jackeline, she is stupid, I have watching her in "Here there is tomato"...she gets on my nerves, I can´t stand her...Why do you like her, Jesu??? She is pretty, but I am better than her, jajaja...I think maybe, I will be Miss Spain, yeah, and if i can´t I will be Miss UCLM...I believe I am saying idiot things, but, it´s produced by my bored situation.