To be or not be Sagra

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

am I a sportwoman???

I have a french friend. I met him in the chat and I usually talk with him in the messenger. Last saturday, when I burnt my cigarrette (he didn´t know I smoked) and I said to him I had to let it, he told me I should do sport...He don´t know my big secret... I AM NOT A SPORTWOMAN...!!!!
When I was a child, I played tennis. I am not very good tennis player... I took my racket and practiced with the wall, but when I played with someone I never beat the ball...(I didn´t see it to come...)
Then, with more years in my body, I changed tennis by volleyball...
Do you know the sentence volleyball players say when the ball go to them??? They tell "mine", and then, they beat the ball...Well, when I saw the ball to come I told "yours" and went to the other side scaping...Trainer never put me in the match, but once she let me to play and I hit the arbiter on the head with the ball...We are an horrible team, we only won a match (it was possible because the rival wasn´t present...)
I belive you know the answer to my title...Am I a sportwoman???
NO, and maybe I never won´t be.
Bye...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home