To be or not be Sagra

Monday, March 28, 2005

My Holy Week

Hi!!
This Holy Week has been very strange...I didn´t talk with my best friend but I had to be beside her backwards. She talked with my other friends in the pub because she wanted I stayed alone. The situation was very tense because some of them talked her and other couldn´t stand her. In my opinion she thought they turned their back because I told bad things about her. I don´t want to talk with her and look her, but I don´t pretend (neither I will pretend) she don´t have friends. I am afraid if she think this about me because I don´t want to damage her (we have been best friends for 9 years) but I deserve it. I won´t be who harm her, I don´t need to do it because she harm herself with her words and acts. It´s a pity a friendship disappear, but we can´t do anything, maybe this had to happen time ago...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home