To be or not be Sagra

Monday, March 28, 2005

But not all was bad this Holy Week

I am here again...
But not all was bad this Holy Week because I was in Valmojado three times. Last one we didn´t go with our friends called Calero and Juanka because if we were with men (moreover, they are 31 years old) other men would come near (and we need a boyfriend...)Well, Valmojado is the rival town of Méntrida (my grandmother´s town). Everyone know if you go to the rival town, you must be careful because people may want to fight with you, women will look you with bad face...If someone asked us where you live we would tell we lived in Móstoles. When we were there few minutes I saw my friend and I began to laugh because she were wearing a very big Virgin of Méntrida on her neck. She done as Pedro with Jesus Christ (she denied the Virgin), she took her medal, she put it on her back and said "what virgin??". I can´t finish to laugh she told me she believed a lot in this vigin but...when she was in her town!!! because in the other town virgin would fight with the people instead of us.
We had to go to other pub and, when we went to the toilet (we didn´t know where it is) people saw us and someone said: "this women lived in Carranque... at least!!" We didn´t know where Carranque is...Do you know??? because I would like visit this town and meet the women because they compared with them.
Yesterday I made a picnic with my friends in an evergreen-oak grove and I ate spanish omelette.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home