To be or not be Sagra

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Jesu, tell me the truth...

Two month ago, I asked Jesu if he was in love... but I didn´t get the answer. Now, I follow thinking he is in love. Moreover, this week he´s written a post in his blog about the feelings of love...JESU, TELL ME THE TRUTH, YOU ARE IN LOVE BUT...WHO IS THE GIRL????
Come on, tell me...I would like to see you with a girlfriend...I can help you!!!!
Moreover, we are in "the spring of love", people in the class are caressing [and Mary is distubed because she can´t explain while she is seeing the caress, people who is eating, drawing (heart, maybe), talking...] You need to express your feelings. If you are in love and the girl is in the class, tell something before the career finish, ok darling???
Kisses.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:33 AM, Blogger jesus said…

    hi

    you have my answer in my blog... and remember... there is no need to be angry with me!

    jesus

     

Post a Comment

<< Home