To be or not be Sagra

Thursday, April 14, 2005

A very busy week...!!!

Hi!!! Sorry because I haven´t been able to write this week. I´ve had to do a lot of things...
I set out my project last tuesday but I don´t want to remember it...!!!! It was the worst moment in the university this year... I had a lot of problems with the computer and the disk... Although I´d like to do well my part of the project, it was impossible because I was very nervous.
Moreover, I´ve had a course about the consumers all the afternoon. (Very bored course... Mates, you´ve been very clever because you haven´t do it...) I´ve been in the course with the small grasshopper, Pancho, Julio, Miguel and Manu. I´ve eaten with the small grasshopper everyday and I´ve had a very funny moments in the cafeteria ...(oh, grasshopper... how was the man with the write tracksuit...??? what happened with the waiters and the mayonnaise??? and with Ruffinito??? who is Mina??? What looked the man with tracksuit??? Were you sleepy on the grass???
This week has been very estrange because I´ve been very tired and I´ve had problems with Carlos and my brother... (I´m looking my window now and...IT´S RAINING!!! What happen with the weather???...) Yesterday I wrote a letter to Carlos because I would to explain what I thought... (my course has been used to write letters to Jose and Carlos and draw "Lookitas").
Tomorrow I have to go to the police with Laura because I haven´t found my wallet...
Well, I think I´ve written a lot today, so...bye!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home