To be or not be Sagra

Monday, April 18, 2005

A very beautiful day (now...)

Hi!!!
Today has been a very beautiful day because I haven´t gone to "Religion´s history" and I haven´t had to eat in Toledo and be alone (because Jose hasn´t come today to the University). Moreover, although my mother has cooked lentils (I HATE LENTILS...) and the spanish omelet was salty (I PREFER UNSALTED FOODS...) then she has cooked me "tortitas" with muuuuuuch wipped cream and chocolate...UHHMMMM!!!! Maybe I will invite you other day...
Next week it´s a very beautiful celebration in my grandmother town, a pilgrimage with the Virgin of Nativity, boys who dance with traditional clothes, a man who moves a flag in front of the Virgin and sergeants of the Virgin. I like it very much because you can eat in the countryside with your friends, see the boys while they dance, play in the tombola, buy in the stall, drink in the open-air bar and more things...This celebration it will be the next 25 of april, but the previous day we have
fireworks. Moreover, on 23 of april is Carmen´s birthday... and Pastorcillo, my favourite barman, opens the Bell air again. Next weekend is going to be the best!!!!
Bye!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home