To be or not be Sagra

Thursday, May 05, 2005

When I was going to phone Jose...

Jajajajajaja, I am sometimes stupid... Yesteday I wanted to go to the Alcazar´s library and I WAS LOST FOR 40 MINUTES!!! I know where it is and the way, but It was a quarter past three, it was very hot and I went up by mechanical stairs... I had to take other street because I WAS LOSING!!!! I saw "guiris" and they asked me "is it the entrance?", "Where´s the Cathedral???". I didn´t want to ask someone where I was because it was very disgraceful... When I was laughing of myself in the middle of the street and I was thinking to phone Jose and told him "I am lost, find me!!!" I read the cartel of the library, but I didn´t know how I arrived here because I DIDN´T CROSS ZOCODOVER SQUARE!!!!
Friends, don´t let me go alone in Toledo....please.
(It was the second time I was lost in Toledo... the first one Carlos found me...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home