To be or not be Sagra

Friday, April 22, 2005

Friday, friday, I love you...

Hi!!!
I´ve finished my project of "Pedagogic basis of special education" now, and I´ve remembered that I haven´t written in my blog this week...I think that I haven´t enough time with all the homework. Moreover, my brother ("errr Nico", how Jesu says...) has changed the rate of Wanadoo and he has put a worse rate (only I can to be online between 12 at night and 8 in the afternoon...What were my brother thinking when he chose it????? I can´t understand...I COME OF THE UNIVERSITY AT HALF PAST 8 EVERYDAY....!!!!but I can´t tell him anything because he pays it... he pays and I use it....BUT NOW I DON´T HAVE ADSL and THIS IS VEEEEEEEERY SLOOOOOOWWW!!!)
Now I am litening the radio, I am happy and I would like to sing (but it´s better not to sing...because I DON´T WANT BAD WEATHER!!!)
I´ve forgotten write something...When I´ve come of the university today I´ve gone to "Cuartel de la guardia civil" and I´ve made a complaint to "Civiles" about the rob of my wallet and next week I´ll go to the Police because I don´t have my D.N.I.
I don´t exist without it!!!!
"Civiles" have been very nice with me but I haven´t liked that they have talked with me as a old person: "siéntese", "qué le pasó"...
I am young...(I don´t want to think in this summer when I´ll be 20 years old...I don´t like the number 2 before... I prefer the number 1 because you have "dieci..." and you feel younger.)
When I see the girls with less years I feel envy because I believe they are happier than me. I difficult to explain it...Maybe other day... Mary, do you feel envy of us???? Maybe it´s a stupid question, but I would to know if you miss your adolescence...
Now I feel the same than when I was 13-14 year old (when you are sad because you don´t know where you are, because you aren´t a child or a adolescent, you´re between of them). Now I feel that I am not adolescent or adult...When I was last year in the school I felt a estrange thing because I come back to "my school" but I wasn´t a student, I had to look other teachers ("my teachers" when I was a child)...Pupils told me "teacher" and I didn´t look because I don´t feel that I was a teacher there.
NOW I AM NOT ANYTHING!!!!!
I have to say bye....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home