To be or not be Sagra

Friday, May 20, 2005

Mary is right

Ok, Mary, I´ve corrected the mistake in the sentence "I´m in love WITH"... but, could you see Leonardo Sbaraglia yesterday and understand me????...
Mary, I think you are absolutely right when you say that we improve our writting in the blog. I´m happy because I sometimes do the compositions to a friend who study bachillerato (I know she don´t learn to do it if she don´t write,but she needs that I do it instead of her because she is very very bad in english) and she ´ve had a 8,30 in her last composition. When I done my compositions in bachillerato I was very bad and I always had 5.In the firt compositions that I done for Carmen, she had 7, 7´30...and she has better marks now. So, I have less mistakes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home