To be or not be Sagra

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

The wheel burst!!!!

Yesterday morning I can´t stop to laugh when Peter burst the wheel of his car. It was very funny!!! Mª Nati, Pedro and me was in the car. Peter was stopping near the pavement in the middle of the traffic circle when he saw Carlos. He wanted to tell him "Hello" and he didn´t calculate the distance of the pavement. I felt a blow, but we was laughing inside the car. When Carlos came near the car, he told Peter: "I think, you have "punctured" the wheel..." Peter stopped to laugh (I´ll never forget Peter´s face). When we looked the wheel it had a big hole.
I have to go to "Teorías" but then I´ll finish this story... bye.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:43 AM, Blogger jesus said…

    hi!

    plz, tell me something about your "love" for Leonardo Sbaraglia... and your envy for the MARVELLOUS Natalia Verbeke... plz, write a post about it..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home