To be or not be Sagra

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Ohhhh, my blog...

Recently, I don´t have time to write here!!! I have to do the horrible projects for "Religion´s history" !!! Jesu is a bad person because he laugh with my problems and I would remember you that YOU have the fault I was in this subject..."SAGRA, take this subject, it´s very easy, all the people pass it..." blablablabla...and then, you change this subject and Sagra IS ALONE IN CLASS WITH JOSE!!!!
Yesterday I had a bad day, I don´t know why I was very nervious, and angry with all. I smoked a cigarrette but I didn´t calm down. Jesu lent me his disman (se pone así???? es que yo no uso, me kedé en el casette) and I was litening Nuria Fergó. I had to lie down in the middle of the class, turn on the volume and close my eyes.
I hate his month...!!!!!!!!
when I was calm down near of Jose, he told me that my arm was moving on one's own. I didn´t feel the moving (I thought that I didn´t feel nervous in that moment). Yesterday was horrible...
But today it´s different, I am very happy!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger jesus said…

    hi!

    well, i'm not sure about leaving u a comment, because of Maria says that i'm angry with u..., and i only want to *matizar*...

    when i left the subject lucia, lorena & me, told you before... isn't it? so, in my opinion, there's no need about you be angry with me...

    by the way (¿a qué no vale pá na?)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home