To be or not be Sagra

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

I have two hours more.

Hi!!!Today I am very tired too (I need to sleep as a bear...)I feel my mind don´t work when I don´t sleep enough (around 10-12 hours, because I am not person if I sleep only 8 hours or less)It´s a problem for me, my eyes hurts, I can think...only I can see sheeps to say: "come on Sagra, come with me, your bed is near". When this morning my clock sounded I couldn´t believe I had to get up...I AM VERY GOOD IN MY BED!!! It was seven o´clock...I didn´t want to think today would be a loooooooong day because I would go to my house 12 hours later... People suppouse it´s very easy to be student, they say we aren´t tired because we don´t do anything. ANYTHING??????I DON´T WORK WITH MY HANDS BUT I USE MY MIND AND IT´S HARD!!!!! I would like to see my brother with an exam here...it´s would be very funny...He thinks he´s more intelligent than me, but I believe he uses a few his mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home