To be or not be Sagra

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

As Christ, MY COMPUTER REVIVED...

Hi!!!
Mates, I would like to share my happiness with you because my computer has revived!!!!( some claps, please).
I thought my computer has died last friday because when I was seen Mary´s messages in yahoo my computer turned off alone, and, when I wanted to turn on again it didn´t work. I wanted cry because my brother always get angry with me when I break the computer... He was working in that moment in the restaurant (now he´s waiter in weddings. In other moment I´ll explain my brother´s life) and I sent him two messages. When he came to home he had an argument with my mother and then he asked me what I had done with the computer. I told him I hadn´t done anything.
Yesterday, when University´s classes finished and I came to home my brother said to me he had bought a spare part of the computer and then he would repair.
I LOVE MY BROTHER, I LOVE MY COMPUTER, I LOVE THE WORLD!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home