To be or not be Sagra

Friday, April 01, 2005

Thank you, thank you, thank you...

Hi!!!
Today I´d like to say "thank you" to everybody are (or were) important in my life.
Firstly, I want to say it to my family (incluided my brother...I love him too...BUT DON´T TELL HIM ANYTHING!!!
Then, "thank you" for my History teacher in the school because he taught me a lot of things (not only knowledges).
I don´t want to forget people were lost in my path (people who were my friends when I was a child or I lost them because I was stupid...) All are in my heart.
Finally, a very very big "thank you" for my three men: Jesús (my snake), Carlos (my handsome boy) and Jose (my clever boy); my small grasshopper and the rest of the mates because they´re always with me. YOU´RE THE BEST!!! I´ll remember you forever.
THANK YOU, KISSES

SAGRA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home